First Time Vehicle Buyer Program
Are you a first-time car buyer? It has never been easier to drive a brand new Kia, thanks to the First Time Vehicle Buyer Program. Car buyers with no prior finance history can take advantage of a $500 credit towards the purchase of their new vehicle. Some restrictions apply. See Kia of Owen Sound for full details.
The First Time Vehicle Buyer Program offer is available on approved credit to eligible retail customers who finance a select new Rio, Rio 5-door, Soul, Soul EV, Forte, Forte5, Optima, Optima Hybrid, Optima PHEV, Cadenza, Stinger, Niro, Sportage, Sorento and Sedona.
As a tribute to the men and women of the Canadian Forces, Kia Canada is proud to offer $500 toward the purchase or lease of a new Kia vehicle.
- Customers may be active (or reserve) member of the Canadian army, navy, or air force or inactive (retiree) personnel to qualify.
- Military I.D. must be provided as proof.
- Military Cadets and RCMP do not qualify for this program.
- Limit of one benefit per customer. Offer can only be transferred within the same household.
- $500 can be used to reduce the selling price of the vehicle (before taxes). The applicant must meet the required terms and conditions.
- Some conditions apply, please see your dealer for additional details.
Kia Canada welcomes the opportunity to assist individuals who require adaptive aid to drive a Kia vehicle by providing up to $750 towards the purchase and installation of specialty equipment on your Kia vehicle.
To qualify, the customer must provide original documentation from a licensed medical professional in the customer’s province of residence, clearly detailing the customer’s existing permanent disability.
Up to $750 can be used towards the purchase and installation of specialty equipment on Kia vehicles intended for use by passengers with special needs. Some conditions apply, please see your dealer for complete details.
Some conditions apply, please see your dealer for additional details.
Congratulations! As a recent graduate from a Canadian accredited post-secondary institution, you could be eligible to receive $500 toward the purchase or lease of a new Kia vehicle with the Kia "Ride On" Grad Program.